Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, CV Apollo uk, home gifts garden. Mags furniture and Crafts.
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we only processing personal data for the core business purposes.
Lawful basis: Legitimate interests
The reason we use this basis: is for maintaining sales records.
We process your information in the following ways: Customer database, Sales database
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.